Monday, August 6, 2012

work in progress

I got excited today when I looked at the 5 day weather forecast on my phone and noticed it's going to cool off later in the week.

And when I say cool off, I mean it will be 100 degrees...instead of the 106 degree weather that makes me want to cry every time I have to go to the store.  A store where I end up having to walk clear across the scorching asphalt concrete and then bee lining it straight for the frozen food section just to pretend to look interested in the new selection of blue bell ice cream flavors, despite the fact that I'm lactose intolerant, just to cool off.

On the bright side I've been less enthused about leaving my air conditioned home and have been knocking off some projects on my to do list.  One being trying to give the old blog a facelift.  Which, by the way, is still a work in progress but at this point I'm just grateful I haven't broken anything during the re-no process.  Still a lot to be done and to add to that list, mama called to let me know she doesn't approve of the lack of pug faces in the header.  So, I'm going to rework their smushed faces into the header somehow so everyone can admire pug's sassy smirk and keep mama happy.

And I'm off, back to the frozen food section where you may or not find me curled up next to the frozen green beans.




1 comment:

Payton's mom said...

I do like what you've done with the blog, but I have to agree with your mom, the header needs a photo on both sides of pug and landry. :-)
Love,
Christy