I'm treating myself to a little break from my Operation Organization 2012. Also, known as Operation Organization 2011, 2010, and 2009. What can I say...I get distracted easily. I'd like to say I'm pretty organized, maybe from the outside, but when you dig a little deeper into those closets...not so much. So I've spent the good part of the morning sorting through drawers and boxes asking myself if I really need to keep my collection of "Jock Jam" CD's wondering if these so called jams, that were the soundtrack to my high school years, are worth downloading to the iPod? Do I even risk the humiliation of such a playlist? So as you can see this organizing business is very exhausting.
But on a brighter note, I am thrilled that the good ole' Tivo has some work cut out for him with so many new tv shows starting back up. So let's talk tv shows were loving, the ones we're excited are starting back up, and maybe even the ones that need to say goodbye.
1. Celebrity Apprentice- sadly, I haven't watched this premiere yet, but I'm ever so excited to watch it. This one always sucks me in. I can't resist the board room drama.
2. Bethenny Ever After- oh so excited...she cracks me up!
3. Shark Tank- hubs and I actually just got into this one, mainly because it's on right before Dateline, but are really addicted. So, were spending some time catching up on past episodes.
4. Tabitha Takes Over- oh bravo, I am so addicted to you. I love a good makeover show though!
5. Teen Mom 2- I have to add this one in that I'm glad this season has ended. I watch the show because I so desperately want to see these girls succeed and make good choices for themselves and their kid. This season was just really hard to watch emotionally. I'm just really rooting for them all.
6. An Idiot Abroad: the bucket list- oh how Karl cracks us up. If you haven't seen it it's on the Science channel and we were so excited that it came back for a 2nd season. Anyone else watching this?
7. The Office- oh this is so painful to watch. It makes me so sad because I have absolutely adored this show for so many years. So many Michael Scott laughs, but seriously someone needs to cut the cord and let it go.
I'm sure I'm missing a few. I'm hoping to rent Downtown Abby soon and get hooked on that I'm sure. What's on your DVR or Tivo up to these days?