guess what it's a list...cause I'm on thought overload. so join me as I de-clutter.
1. I single handily ruined my entry way with a paint brush this weekend. Shield your eyes it's terrible.
I was trying to "touch-up" some spots and after googling the appropriate way to go about doing this...I still ruined it. So I ate a carb to subside the pain from my polka dotted walls. It worked. I will now hire out all HGTV inspired projects.
2. My blogger is acting up not letting me view other blogs...is this just me?
3. I have a new favorite scripture..."The Lord will fight for you; you only need to be still" Exodus 14:14. It's so perfect and don't you love when you find that great scripture that sort of sums up where you are in life at that moment. So I'm learning to be still.
4. I'm ready for Thanksgiving. As I get older this Holiday has brought on so much more meaning. I'm craving the smell of a turkey in the oven and the taste of mom's mashed potatoes. Yummy.
5. This is my first season to watch The Biggest Loser and I haven't had a dry eye on a Tuesday night since. I now get the fuss!!