Thursday, June 26, 2008

A cleverless title

We are in the midst of Vacation Bible School this week. Boy and I have been beyond blessed with a great group of kids this year that are so thirsty for His word. This is not a group of kids that we teach during regular Sundays, so it is such a joy to get to get to know a new group and hear their hearts. I love it!

But we are worn out with a capital w. That explains my lack of blog posting.

I'm sitting here weighing out my pros and cons of working out. I'm not sure if I have the strength.

And speaking of working out. I wanted to share with y'all a delicious carb filled recipe that I am loving.


Pretzels!! It's super easy and oh so good...go here for the recipe. I hunted around for a good one when boy needed to take a "manly" snack to a bible study. Apparently they were a hit. Boy loves adding some cinnamon and sugar on top and I like mine with a side of marinara sauce.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Little Steps Of Faith said...

Its all good Megan:) I currently have a large(like larger than large) cup of Oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen in the freezer....stuff like that just are the best things in life:)

Love ya!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I am sorry that you are worn with a capital w - those pretzels are yum with a capital Y!! Ha! And that is awesome you and boy are working VBS together! Fun!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

OK, LOOKS SO GOOD! Printing it off! Definately we'll be having pretzels for snacks this week!

heidi @ ggip said...

I have never even thought of making my own pretzels. It does look yummy!

The Gerster Family said...

Those pretzels look Y-U-M-M-Y! I'll have to try them. Enjoy your fun week with boy!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Okay, can't wait to see what happens tonight on T.B.!!!!!!
Hope you're having a good day!

Heather said...

Can't wait to read your post about tonights episode! oh my is all i can say!

Kelly said...

Oh yum - I love pretzels!!!!

Heather said...

Can you believe last night?