Miss Mandy has tagged me to share 10 things that have happened to me. Let me choice which 10 to share before I totally embarrass myself to you all.
1. I stepped on a sea urchin in Jamaica. It was so totally painful, but more so scared me to death because I thought my foot was being attacked by a shark. And yes, if you know how to cure it you can laugh even harder!
2. At the age of 16 I had kidney stones. I pray you never have to endure that!
3. I met Bob Saget at a promotional event once. I tried to act cool and calm because that was after all DANNY TANNER!! I was that tempted to ask if John Stamos was with him.
4. At the age of 4 I appeared in a commercial. I don't remember it, but I'm sure it's on videotape somewhere.
5. This is my husband's favorite one. In the 1st grade a girl wet her pants. I was the only one that did not laugh at her. So the next day my teacher made an announcement and awarded me with a sticker for not laughing at the little girl. So blogging friends if you wet your pants I won't laugh, but I do expect an award of sorts.
6. At my husband's grandfather's funeral I had set my cell phone alarm and forgot to turn off the alarm, but did turn off the phone. During the middle of the service my cell phone turned itself back on to let the alarm go. I had no idea cell phones did this, but apparently everyone else and their dogs did. I felt horrible.
7. I threw up at Disney World when I was 6 at the Lady and the Tramp restaurant. I don't even know if it's still open.
8. I sat through a 2.5 hour presentation on pots and pans just for a free weekend at a hotel in the Bahamas which we never used.
9. I used to watch "As the World Turns" with my mom as kid. She'd tape it then we'd watch it. I guess I picked up a few things because one evening before my parents went out to dinner she asked how she looked and said she looked like a hooker. I thought the word at the age of 10 meant pretty. She did not take it as a compliment.
10.Most importantly I was saved in February 2003.
I'm not totally sure how to tag so I'll add them at the bottom.
The Flying Mum
Suzi at the Fabry Family
Little Steps of Faith