Monday, July 16, 2007

Nooma

Hey Friends!

Just curious to see if any one is familiar with Pastor Rob Bell or his ministry called Nooma. In my lifegroup a church we watched one of the DVD's titled "Rain"...WOW! I was totally blown away...and sobbed the whole way home. It was a beautiful description of God's love for us as our Heavenly Father!! I've also been told his books are great too! I'd love to hear if you've seen any of the others in the series and your thoughts!

Enjoy the video preview from Youtube and by the way Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So this is going to be not in any way, shape, or form helpful, but YES - I've seen several of them and really enjoyed them! lol...I'm not helpful b/c I couldn't tell you which ones they were. But I do remember one of them was 'Rain.' It's good stuff isn't it!?