Wednesday, June 19, 2013

{33 weeks}




How far along?  33 weeks
Weight gain: about 25 total
Maternity Clothes?  yes ma'am.  well i take that back...the dress in the photo is a non-maternity piece.  and you know what's fun?  trying on your pre-pregnancy bikini and then having a meltdown in the closet. 
Stretch marks?  a few...very worth it though.
Sleep?  pretty good this week. i'm up every hour though to pee.
Best moment of the week?  his constant movement.  best feeling ever.
Food cravings?  chick-fil-a sandwich and m&m's
Symptoms?  braxton hicks
Gender?  baby boy named declan!
 What I'm looking forward to? washing loads of baby clothes.  they are so tiny!!

3 comments:

Payton's mom said...

You look great, I'm glad you have been enjoying your pregnancy!
Love,
Christy

Rebecca Jo said...

that's exactly why I NEVER try on a bikini... or even own one to try one :)

Speaking of no bikini's - give me some of those M&M's :)

You look adorable!

Aubs said...

ahhh...you're SO cute!!! You look amazing! I love that you are looking forward to washing his little clothes ~ I used to LOVE folding them and organizing them!!