Wednesday, May 29, 2013

fun finds

Declan's 1st package came in the mail and I just had to share because I think this is such a ridiculously genius and cute company.  It's called The Little Book Club.  I found them through the Plum District deal site (another addicting site).  I thought it might be fun to try it out to help build up his little library.   You put in your child's age and each month there is a theme and they send you 3 age appropriate books.  Think birch box, but with books.

Look addressed just for him...melt a expecting mommies heart!


This month's theme was Love.  Perfect!


We got 3 perfect books that I can't wait to read him.

I just love it and had to share because would this not make the cutest shower gift?  I'm hooked so I'm going to give do a few more months too.  I don't think one baby can have to many storybooks for bedtime!  So genius!



No comments: