This pregnancy brain really has me all over the place. I keep thinking about that Modern Family episode where Gloria stands forever in the Costco frozen food aisle trying to remember what she needed. That pretty much is summing up my days :-)
1. We find if baby is a boy or a girl on Monday? Praying this baby isn't shy and is showing off that day because we are so excited to find out. I added a poll to the left side of my blog...would love to hear your guesses.
2. We also close next Friday on our house so it's going to be a big week. I'm working on not thinking about that to do list. It's too long and daunting. The type A in me had our move back in November to this rental all properly organized and color coded. Now I feel like I'll just be walking out carrying my clothes in hand. Maybe since Ashlee got the bachelor boot I can hire her to come organize this move.
3. I'm a few weeks behind on my bump post. I'm afraid their becoming boring, but I do want to remember some of this stuff. Unfortunately, each time we've been up at the new house they've been working on the nursery so I have no pictures. But to sum up the last week I'd say I was sadly mistaken when I was raving about my energy returning. As soon as it returned it turned around and left. Please someone tell me it comes back!! But feeling lots of flutters which is so much fun.
4. Loving that Duck Dynasty is back on again. I just adore this family! Also who else is excited that Celebrity Apprentice comes back on Sunday. I'm excited to see some of the crazies back on this season...should be interesting.
5. Going back to #3...is buying a pregnancy pillow worth it? They do look awfully comfy!