Friday, August 10, 2012

some friday randomness

1. I learned what a "Honey Boo Boo" is after googling it or I guess I should say who it is.  I kept hearing the name and then saw some pins on pinterest and was thinking "is this like the new honey badger or maybe his year's hottest toy for Christmas".  Nope.

Dear Lord,  Please let me never have the privilege of sitting on an airplane with a child hopped up on "GoGo Juice".

I also had to google "GoGo juice" to learn that it's half redbull half mountain dew.

Dear TLC,  Whatever happened to the good ole days of "Trading Spaces"?

2. It rained this week!  Praise the Lord!  I was in the grocery store when it started pouring and everyone just started clapping.  It was so funny.

3. This week boy came home around 5 o'clock to find me in my office, in workout clothes (though a workout never happened), hair a hot mess in a ponytail all minus make-up and says "hey I told you about that work dinner tonight right?".  Say what?  Needless to say I was able to pull myself together and restrain myself from taking a chi hair straightener to his forgetful head.  I'm working on getting him to embrace the planner on his iphone.

4. Have you seen The Truth Fairy skits on Jimmy Kimmel?  Pure hilariousness.  Do watch...I think there are 4 total so far.


3 comments:

Carolyn said...

all I took from this post is that people feed their children GoGo juice?... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!??! hahahahaha

Rebecca Jo said...

I hadnt seen that on Jimmy Kimmel... I was laughing till I had tears!!!

Oh... the days of Trading Spaces... miss sweet Paige...& now we get Gypsy weddings & crazy parents

Payton's mom said...

That Jimmy Kimmel video was hilarious!
Love,
Christy