Lately, I've been climbing into bed a little earlier and trying to catch up on all the many reality shows that have lured me in with bait.
I'm pretty sure if Bravo came out with a show titled The Real Housewives of Timbuktu I'd watch it.
I felt like today we must discuss the present happenings of reality tv. I'll start with a few of my latest favorites.
1. Pregnant in Heels- I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. I mostly laughed, then called boy in to tell him our first born would be named Fox. I kid. That is if the ridiculous baby naming focus group approves first. I do have to say I just adored Rosie and am excited to be very entertained on Tuesdays.
2. Real Housewives of Orange County- I'm not sure why I'm still watching this one. I dearly miss the old school days of the O.C. one. Anyone else? It just seems sad and there's a little too much plastic surgery for me.
3. Extreme Couponing- holy coupon cutting batman! $600 of stuff for $6. My hat goes totally off to them...it truly is a talent. Also, I've decided I need to make friends with an extreme couponer so I can come shop in their stock piles. My very least favorite part of my week is grocery shopping. If I had to spend 5 hours in a grocery store like many of them do hunting down deals, I'm pretty sure you'd have to drop me off at the looney bin on my way home.
3. The Apprentice- One word Busey.
Do you get it? I think Busey makes my week with his phrases. I'm rooting for Marlee, Nee Nee, or Rich.
4. My favorite Bethenny Ever After...love her! And how sweet is Jason. I hope they do this show more than once a year because I can't get enough.
5. Oh, and whose excited for some Real Housewives of New York?!?!
I know I'm forgetting others, but it's late as I'm blogging this...oh and I'm probably going to bum a few of you out when I tell you I have never watched an episode of Dancing with the Stars or Idol. So, sorry I'm clueless on those.