Sunday, March 13, 2011

it's madness i tell you!

This is one of our favorite times of the year....March Madness!!

Rock Chalk!!

We had a wonderful weekend cheering on our beloved Jayhawks in the Big 12 tournament and now the fun really begins this week with the selections and first games.  We're just hoping we can hang on a little longer in the tournament this year! ha!


This came out of my laundry from just this week (not ironed yet).  Sadly, it's only a quarter of our KU gear.


And Pug even gets involved with his KU toys.

But that's probably because we take away all his others and only let him play with these for good luck.  I kid.  But maybe that might get us to the Final Four.

So who are you cheering for?

5 comments:

d.a.r. said...

We are also a Jayhawk family (I am a Gator, but also cheer for the Hawks)!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i love in KU country! you're a fan too?!! well congrats to you!!

Happiness Is... said...

Ok wait - do you iron t-shirts??? I am impressed if so!

~aj~ said...

Another Jayhawk family here. I'm a Razorback at heart, but after 10 years my husband's KU obsession is rubbing off on me. I just washed 4 KU t-shirts in the last 2 days! :)

Madison's Mommy said...

Our family will cheer for KU since our OSU Cowboys did not make it to the dance this year ;-(

Go Big 12!!!