Saturday, August 7, 2010

cupcakes make everything better

Sorry friends I'm on a cupcake kick at the moment both experimenting and savoring!  No one in my family is complaining about this new obsession though.  Bear with me their will probably be some more popping up here soon.
 
This one you have to try is a cookie dough cupcake.  I saw a recipe for this and did some simplifying too it.  Kind of the perfect dessert when you're torn between a cupcake and a cookie...why not have both.  It's a super easy recipe that's heavenly. 

Now I'm off...the treadmill is calling me.

9 comments:

Happiness Is... said...

I just found your blog and that looks DELICIOUS! Actually I'd want to eat the frozen cookie dough alone, but if I could get past that part the recipe looks awesome.

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh yeah! So needed this recipe this week!! Making the grocery list right now!!

Lauren said...

Oh my word, YUM!!!!! :)

sara said...

Oh, YUM - you just keep right on with your cupcake kick! Speaking of cupcakes, check out the ones I posted about last night!

Bring Pretty Back said...

I am looking at this recipe and saying ~ why didn't I think of that! I MUST make these! Thank you for the recipe!!!

Because of Love said...

Why oh why did you have to post that recipe?! Now I am going to have to make it because they look way too yummy. :)

Elle said...

That looks soooooo yummy!!! I wish I could try it :(

kelley @ the eclectic owl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelley @ the eclectic owl said...

These cupcakes are making me hungry! Oh, and there seriously needs to be a class on "how to work twitter"...I just realized (and when I say realized I mean my boyfriend had to tell me) that I could look and see where all the tweets are that mention me in them. So I just saw your tweets! I feel hopeless with twitter!