Monday, May 3, 2010

miscellaneous bin

1. Boy and I decided to be spontaneous Friday afternoon and loaded some work, a laptop and a pug into the car and headed to the park to enjoy the gorgeous day. The weather was perfect! We did learn that it's rather hard to share a park bench with a squirmy pug who insists he was not made to lounge on grass. Oh what a funny site we three must have been on that bench. Needless to say not much work was accomplished.

2. I've learned in the spring of 2010 that I am an allergy sufferer. Honest to blog I haven't swallowed or breathed through my nose in days. I finally called the doctor today and got in for some allergy stuff and my other list of aliments. Bless my docs heart to put up with my webmd degree ha! I'm sure people that spend loads of money and time on med school love when their patients self diagnosis online.

3. I ordered Angie's book this week and within a day had it read. Such an amazing read. Do pick it up if you haven't read it; oh and toss in a box of kleenex... you're going to need it. I blamed that last one on the allergies.

4. My e-mail account was hacked into today and sent out some mass e-mail to my address book. Oh the joy and awkwardness. I'm praying that those in my address book still love me after today. I did make a little trip to the apple store to make sure it wasn't a bug and then on my way out fell in love the with iPad. It's even cooler than I thought.

5. And tonight my heart breaks for all my Tennessee friends out there. My prayers are with you!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh, I would have loved to been in that park Friday to see that! Hilarious! I can't take Ida Claire to the park unless the focus is going to be totally on her. She's quite self centered. Hope your allergies go away quickly!

Rebecca Jo said...

I dont get what joy it gives people to hack into others email... so stupid!

Tarps said...

Informative Post! I just loved it.I have got lot of information about the pvc strip curtains thanks for sharing such a post.
I came across such products about PVC Strip Curtains at Strip Curtain UK.