Thursday, April 29, 2010

the sign

Yesterday I was having one of those days. You know nothing wrong, but you just decide to ugly cry in a parking lot with your husband baffled going "what did I say?".

Bless you if you know what I'm talking about here.

So, I'm pulling it together as we drive out of the parking lot when I spot this. And burst into tears. This time the laughing kind.

And I made boy swing back around for a second look and a picture because this is a blog-worthy sign.

Now please forgive me because I do really hope these sweet people find their bird, but the bird's name and the fact that this was right by one of those wing chains did it in for me.

P.S. I wouldn't know the difference between this bird and a pigeon, but I'm going to be doing my best to be on the lookout.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Boy, do I know what you mean about "those times!" Hope you are feeling better and that sign is a riot!!!

Aubs said...

oh girl...the good old ugly cries...i so feel ya! and the sign?!? hilarious! love that you swung back for a picture!

Heather said...

That sign is hilarious! And trust me ... I know about those times!

trinity67 said...

I've SO been there.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I have sure been there.....Sunday evening blog hopping.....
Have 2 great giveaways that I am drawing for on late tonight.....
Hope you will stop by.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-happy-day-and-giveway-no-two.html

mandy said...

hahah!! Glad it helped you get through the day!

Whitney said...

Hilarious!!!!!!

Tarps said...

Informative Post! I just loved it.I have got lot of information about the pvc strip curtains thanks for sharing such a post.
I came across such products about PVC Strip Curtains at Strip Curtain UK.