In honor of Mother's Day I thought I share with you a little about my own mama...
1. She's my best friend.
2. She loves the Lord.
3. She hands out the best advice even if you don't want to hear it.
4. She was my matron of honor in my wedding because I couldn't imagine her not standing by my side as I said "I Do".
5. She makes the world seem right with her hugs.
6. If you pretend to not be able to find something, she'll find it for you. (thanks dad for this tip)
7. She cannot resist picking up a chubby baby...we've sat in many a restaurants waiting on her in the bathroom only to learn she was holding a baby for a mom who needed to go.
8. She has the best laugh.
9. She's taught me how to take those bad situations and make something wonderful bloom from it.
10. For 12 years she successfully & literally dragged my hiney out of bed every morning.
And that's why I love her so and why my day is not complete without talking to her at least once.
And if you haven't seen this Mom Song clip, you absolutely must today.