Tuesday, February 2, 2010

miscellaneous bin

1. Guess what's on tonight? Lost!!! Whoa so excited! For the past 3 season premieres I keep saying let's do a Lost party and then never do...maybe for the finale I'll get it together. Who else is watching?

2. Thanks for your sweet comments on boy...he's feeling loads better. Last night we were watching tv and someone poured themselves a glass a milk. We both screamed out "smell it"! I don't think we're paranoid at all now do you?

3. Pug ate the tip of my new bamboo knitting needle. Thank you pug.

4. Speaking of dogs...the Puppy Bowl is on Animal Planet this weekend...so cute!

5. I just spent one too many hours in Cabela's while boy bought himself a new toy. And while drowning in my boredom a little boy walked up to me and informed me that he was wearing a belt, but his pants were still falling down. People tell me random stuff...what can I say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca Jo said...

(What a fun comment above me -haha!!)

I think my dogs are too scared to touch my knitting needles... they're pretty good about staying away from all knit supplies! (Watch, I'll go home & have all my yarn across the lawn or something)

Lauren said...

Seriously, I’m totally clueless when it comes to Lost and don’t know what all the hype is about, haha!

Bombtastic Belle said...

You're friend really named her baby the name you were going to name yours? Wow. I would have been beyond upset! I t hink it's one of those things that you learn once, and and after that you just keep it to yourself. lol.

I've never watched "Lost". I just didn't think I'd get into it. *lol*

Never heard of the Puppy Bowl - what is it?! I love watching Animal Planet.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nishant said...

they're pretty good about staying away from all knit supplies
Web hosting india