Monday, February 1, 2010

how to get fired from breakfast duty

This weekend I had a loaf of french bread lying around and thought to myself "I'm going to be the greatest wife ever and make boy some french toast with it". I slice it up, beat up a few eggs, even added some cinnamon and vanilla to the mix, then grabbed for the milk that had yet to be opened and cooked it up and wowed boy with a breakfast feast.

A few hours later...

Boy is sicker than a dog.

We didn't put two and two together until the next morning when boy started feeling better and was craving a bowl of cereal. One bite and the mystery was solved.

Spoiled milk.

I don't get it. The milk had a week before hitting it's expiration date, but it smelled something awful funky.

Guess who's been released of breakfast duties now?

6 comments:

Aubs said...

okay..so i want to laugh but then again i feel like i shouldn't! poor boy....that is the worst! but i love you...you totally crack me up! =)

~M~ said...

Aw poor husband!

Heather said...

Oh NO.....poor guy. I still think anyone who goes to all that effort gets a second chance! :)

Lauren said...

Oh that is hilarious!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Nishant said...

you totally crack me up
Web hosting india