So, I sort of fell off the blog wagon these past few weeks. Oops. It's always hard jumping back in after I do that.
So, I figure I'll try jumping back in with a run down of the good, the sad and the ugly of this month.
1. Building up our immune systems- We seem to have caught some of the funk floating around earlier this month and wouldn't you know it I can't find anywhere to get a flu shot in the DFW area. Please flu stay away.
2. My childhood cat of 18 years, Sammy, passed away from cancer this month. This is our first pet we've had to say goodbye to and my word nothing can prepare you for it. What a blessing pets are! We had 18 wonderful years.
3. Lots of football...I'm finally figuring this thing out and boy's ever so proud.
4. I have a list of items I want to learn how to cook and now I can cross tamales off that list. Whoa...so good too.
5. Took pug to get a bath, on the paperwork there was a spot to check for if your canine is difficult. I checked it. Then pug caught something and had a case of the "cheesy blasters" (sorry had to do an ode to 30 rock). Poor pug and poor boy who handled most of the event.
6. "The Great Boot Hunt of 2009" is complete. I found some cute ones at Belk. Loving them!
7. Now I need some cute skinny jeans. Anyone have a brand they like?
8. Read "The Hiding Place" by Corrie Ten Boom. Such an amazing read!! I'm so sad it sat on my shelf unread for two years.
9. I want to learn how to knit. I think it's so fancy if you can.
10. I'm sure there's more, but this list is wearing me out. Now off to catch up on some blogs.