Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a memo to pug #3

To: Pug
From: Upper Management
Date: 5/6/09
RE: Stealing

Dearest Pug,

Let's discuss your issues.

As I'm sure you are well aware you have some problems with confiscating things that do not belong to you. In fact, you remind me of a girl that lived on my dorm room floor in college that had the same problem only hers involved clothing and hair straighteners. Yours seems to involve money and food, but here you are getting caught trying to drag the neighbor's dog toy underneath the fence. I knew you were up to no good when I glanced out the window.


I know you're proud, but I'm embarrassed.

You wear me out pug.

Love,
Girl

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Your pug memos crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

moose said that she heard that nextdoor neighbor dog is pressing charges...she thinks pug is in trouble..:)

Whitney said...

I am dying. Look at his face!

Niki said...

Haha! That is too funny!!

Heather said...

You can just tell pug has that guilty look!!!! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

That's awesome! A little sneaky guy!

Our neighbor's dog would come & play with our dogs & then grab the toy & RUN like the wind home!!! He pasted away a few months ago & they found all the toys he stole from us... I thought it was hilarious!

Kristin said...

Oh, the guilt is written on that pug face!

Lauren said...

haha!!!! too funny! Good thing the pug's cuteness more than makes up for the confiscating :)

Heather said...

You are hilarious!! Your stories crack me up!