1. We received our one day of winter here in Dallas Tuesday night. It left an inch of ice on our back patio and one ticked off pug. After falling on his hiney one too many times he's on strike. I told him just to blame it on the economy.
2. Steve Martin is hosting SNL this week. Nuff said.
3. I'm very excited for this Sunday for two reasons. One: the game is on and it's the one day of the year where Tivo can take the day off and not be forced to fast forward through commericals. Two: the Puppy Bowl!! You can always count on one dog to pass out of pure puppy exhaustion during the game and then you have the Kitty Halftime show which really makes it. It's entertainment at it's finest and promotes pet adoption...so even better. Of course we will be cheering for this little guy.
Y'all know I'm so going to want another after watching this.
4. I'm organzing my office this afternoon. It's not going so well or going for that matter.
5. Boy brought back pug a gift from his recent business trip to Kansas that included a game.
Rock-Chalk-Pug Hawk KU
(that's Kansas University, not Kentucky University...quickest way to insult a Jayhawk fan).
What are you up to this weekend?