Kristin tagged me for a "quirky" meme and sadly it's taken me this long to blog but also to finally admit some of them. Now I'm sure my family and friends could spout off an even longer list. But they want their Christmas gifts so they won't.
So here goes...6 quirky things about myself...for the whole big internet's enjoyment.
1. I cannot fall asleep without the t.v. on. I usually pop in a DVD like "Friends" or "The Office" and am out like a light. I praise the Lord for giving me a truly patient husband that can tolerate this. I will proudly admit though that I did make it through college with no t.v. at night. How, not sure?
2. I love Starbucks...just can't stand tea or coffee. I love the atmosphere and believe me I've tried to love coffee but can't do it. I'll gladly suggest it as a location for a meeting, but I usually just get a bottle of water...hot cocoa if it's the winter. If only they served Dr. Pepper I'd be complete.
3. I love ice in my orange juice.
4. I dig the dow...how coincidental that I would write that today. What a sad one it has been. No, but thanks to my dad I do love the stock market and check it one too many times throughout the day seeing what it's up to.
5. We sleep with the ceiling fan on at night. No matter what season. It's just cozy that way.
6. I never get rid of a book once I've read it. Anyone can borrow them, but they live on my shelves like trophies.
Okay so there we go. I won't tag anyone to do this, but do leave a comment of a least one quirky thing about you or if you're game feel free to do the whole thing on your blog.