Monday, December 3, 2007

hello my name is...

megan

I was cracking up when I scrolled through sweet Angie's blog the other evening and saw everyone's name and then their blog title listed on her blogroll. I saw an anynomous and was like "who is that?". and then saw a boy a girl and a pug next to it and put two and two together and figured out it's me.

I felt I should come clean. Come out of my anynomousness. My name is Megan. You can call me Meg, Megan, girl whatever fits your fancy.

And in case you care I've now used the word fancy in back to back posts. Maybe it will be my new word. Everyone needs a catch phrase. Paris Hilton has "That's hot" and now I have "That's fancy".

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice to meet you Megan! Fancy name! :-)

Erin Ward said...

Hi Megan! nice to meet you!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

LOL:-) Hi Megan:)

Heather said...

Hi Megan ... Nice to meet you :)

Oh and I was just TOOO happy last Thursday ... was that not wonderful!!!

Tam said...

Can I call you Fancy?

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Megan! Now, when is Pug going to reveal his name? :)