Ms. Tam over at InProgress has tagged me to provide y'all with 7 random things about me. This outta be fun and a little embarrassing.
Here's the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 people with their links at the end of the post then scout them out and let them know they've been tagged.
So here goes. Beware you may think less of me at the end of this.
1. I sleep with a blanket. Oh yes not just bedding an actually blanket, binkie, lovey yadda yadda I've had for decades. Go ahead laugh about the grown up with a blanket. It looks like it's been through a war, but it's so comforting to have. Boy laughs consistently at the fact that he is married to a woman with a blanket.
2. I can't fall asleep without the tv on. Praise the Lord that my husband is the same way. But college was rough with a roommate that needed total silence. It's a horrible habit I know that started in High School. We usually fall asleep to a comedy or a sitcom on Nick @ Nite. Definitely no crime shows.
3. I hate pie. Just not a huge fan of the taste of the crust. Give me a chocolate chip cookie instead and I'll be one happy girl.
4. Growing up I wanted to be a flight attendant. Some kids want to be doctors or astronauts. I wanted to wear the navy skirt with heels and hand out peanuts and cokes. Never became a flight attendant by the way.
5. I love the color blanket. Okay I know it's a shade rather than a color. I'm not gothic. I just have blonde hair and love wearing a cute black top with black heels. It's classy. Although at one garage sale on lady came up and asked if there were any other color tops besides black.
6. I hate playdoh. The smell makes me gag and the texture feels so weird. I'm going to make a horrible mom with that one.
7. I love doing meme's but hate asking people to do them for fear they may hate me so sorry if I tag you. Don't hate me :-)
Here's who I tag...sorry.
Okay seriously, it's hard finding friends to do this because everyone is either already tagged or done it.