Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Any cooking that requires almost no energy I'm in for...Pizza Biscuits


Ta Da we have a picture. And I added the picture from last Monday's Terriyaki Pasta that is so yummy.

So I really feel like that Cheap Couture Cuisine is a lame name...so I'm thinking of something less loser like. I'll get back to y'all on that. But it will still be a receipe for under $12.

Now this week I'm really hitting it low in price. But I just had to share this one because it's my go to meal when we have busy evenings like our Bible Study nights.

So here you go...
Pizza Biscuits

3 oz. cream cheese $1.32
Large biscuits $1.14
Italian Cheese $1.98
Sliced Pepperoni $2.12
8 oz. pizza sauce $1.19

Bake biscuits as directed. I have also substituted the biscuits for bagels and english muffins, but the buttermilk biscuits are my fav. In a small bowl mix cream cheese and pizza sauce. Add in 1 cup of cheese and a cup of chooped up pepperoni (you can add more or less depending on your pepperoni love). Mix well. Cut open biscuits and add 1/4 cup to each biscuit and microwave for about 30 sec. or until hot. Sprinkle with cheese.

I know so easy, but yet so good. Makes a great leftover lunch or snack.

TOTAL: $7.75

1 comment:

Tam said...

I am all over this girl! My kids are gonna want to meet you after I dish up this meal...