Monday, September 24, 2007

Cheap Couture Cuisine- Teriyaki Noodles and Veggies


"Yummy yummy yummy I've got love in my tummy!" (is that a jingle or a song?)

It's Cheap Couture Cuisine day! Whoa! I've got something delicious for y'all today...Teriyaki Noodles and Veggies. Remember y'all the Cheap Couture Cuisine is made for under $12. I'm on the hunt to find good meals that cost less than taking the family out for fast food. If you have one to share...do let me know.

Now you're going to have to mentally picture the dish in your head because due to my lack of computer skills and the randomness of my mac a picture is going to be coming soon...I promise. I'm thinking it's the usb cord so after I banged it a couple times on the desk and found no results I got frustrated and gave up. Trust me though you will dig this meal.

You need:
1/2 lb. of lean ground beef $3.99 (I bought a lb. and used the other half for another meal or you can double the receipe to feed more)
1 9oz. Green Giant Frozen Veggies in Teriyaki sauce $2.99
1 1/2 cups water
1 3oz. oriental flavored ramen noodle soup mix (a whooping .28)

1. Cook gound beef, drain.
2. Add water and veggies to a boil. Break noodles into 4 pieces and 1 tsp. of the seasoning that comes with the ramon noodles.
3. Simmer 5-6 minutes.

My total: $7.26
See, rockin' dinners don't have to break the bank. Now I'm back to watching the Bachelor!

*Receipe from Pillsbury

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if I could eat...I would totally make that:)