Sunday, July 1, 2007

our "fancy" feast

Alrighty friends...need a little recipe help. I am pulling out all the cookbooks and online recipes in search of a killer bake bean recipe for the 4th. I'm not talking a can of bush's finest...I need the good stuff. So spill your little cooking hearts. Here's also what's on the menu in case you want to stop on by.

Chips and Queso for a post lake snack...I found a new rec. I am going to try. People swear by it so we'll give it ago.
Boy's Ultimate Mini Cheeseburgers: These little drops of heaven are "yumo" and in fact great for pick eaters.
Corn on the Cob: Grilled with a little garlic powder and drenched in butter.

Now off to watch "The Next Foodnetwork Star"!! Whoa!!

1 comment:

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the next food network star!