Friday, August 24, 2012

seven

With an afternoon marathon of Reba on I sat down to back up my iPad and somehow managed to remove everything from it instead.  It's about 5 seconds from being tossed out the window and me blaming Barbara Jean for this.  Oh I miss this show.

While I take a break from breaking things I'll catch up on our week.  Monday boy and I celebrated our 7th anniversary.  Oh my goodness our marriage is a 2nd grader now.  It also makes it 7 years since boy gave me pug as a wedding present.

Pug sure is the gift that keeps on giving isn't he?  I type this as I hear him in the other room trying to pry open the pantry door with his paw.

I have no doubt in my mind that if pug where an actual 2nd grader I'd be called to the principal's office once a day.

So, I'm so excited to see where year 7 takes us.  Maybe this will be the year that boy successfully completes "how to load a dishwasher properly 101" and I might even figure out how to stay awake for a football game. 

Let's place bets to see which is more likely?


4 comments:

Payton's mom said...

Happy Anniversary! And what a wedding present, indeed.
Love,
Christy

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope that this next year is filled with many blessings!

Renna said...

Happy anniversary. :-)

Not being much of a prime-time tv watcher, I didn't discover Reba until I ran onto an afternoon rerun, the last year of the show (in production). I got totally hooked. I've probably now seen every episode countless times, but it still cracks me up every time.

Page said...

okay, yes! what is it about husbands not being able to properly load the dishwasher?? I read that and was thrilled to see it wasn't just me. And here's the thing about us...my husband is an ENGINEER. He likes to do things in an organized fashion. You'd think he would have learned by now. Nope. I feel your pain.