Monday, March 7, 2011

my dream tv home

Every Sunday when I sit to watch Brothers & Sisters I can't help but drool over Nora's Pasadena home.  The kitchen is calling my name!  I started thinking and if you could pick any tv show house to live in which one screams home to you?

Would it you pick Nora's gorgeous pad on Brother's & Sisters with that amazing subway tile back splash and gorgeous lighting?


Or maybe Adam & Kristina's house on Parenthood.  I'm obsessed with the striped roman blinds throughout the house.



Look at those roman shades...stunning!

And then there's Phil & Claire's cozy and cute home from Modern Family. 


Or maybe something from the past like Monica's dreamy lavender eclectic apartment.


So what home would you pick it can be anything past or present...did you have a favorite growing up or one on a show right now that you love?  There's so many I love!

images via here and here

7 comments:

Erin Ward said...

Hmmm... I think I would choose Lorelai and Rory's house from Gilmore Girls. It's very cute and roomy!

Anonymous said...

Fun!! I really like Merideth's house in Grey's Anatomy! :)

Danyelle said...

I was just telling my husband how much I like Phil and Clair's house last week.

flip flops on lex said...

Can I pick a movie? If so, I choose Susan Sarandon's character's house on Stepmom AND Ed Harris's NYC loft. Both are awesome!

Maggie said...

I love Meredith's house from Grey's but Phil and Claire's would definitely be a close 2nd :) If you ever saw the original Swiss Family Robinson by Disney {i think this was made in the 60's} THAT was my dream home for sure!

Lauren said...

I agree with Erin!!!!!!!!!! :)

Madison's Mommy said...

My hubby and I are obsessed with Nora's house on Brothers and Sisters! I also loved Charlottes massive apartment on Sex and the City...the one she got when she was with Trey!