Tuesday, November 10, 2009

repeat dream

I have this recurring dream that is ever so annoying.

Does anyone else have a pesky dream?

Now I graduated from college over 4 years ago, but at least 3 or 4 times a month I have this dream where I'm walking around campus getting ready to graduate and some random fella informs me that I'm missing a credit hour and can't graduate. And that credit hour is either Statistics, Spanish or Intro. to Art.

They rotate.

Just to annoy me.

And then I wake up heart pounding and go "did I graduate?"..."oh thank goodness" and go back to sleep.

At least I'm not naked in it.

5 comments:

Page said...

Yes!! Mine is high school and I keep trying to remember to change a course because I forgot to go a class and won't graduate until I do! But, somehow I can't find the guidance counselor to change the course. I have this one about once every month or so. I wonder what it means??

Mini said...

I have a dream like this all the time. It's always that I forgot I had a certain class so I never went to it, and then realize I'm going to fail and it takes me forever just to find the class. The last time I had this dream I was walking all over campus w/ a pool floaty for some reason. It is so weird and annoying!!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I have a high school one like that! I read that it means that you have something in your life that isn't completed...something left undone! Hmmmm....

Rebecca Jo said...

What's the deal... mine is always about school too!!! I'm always back in high school & I lost my schedule & dont know what class to go to & I can never remember my locker combination...

are we all warped somehow?

Lauren said...

Seriously, you might want to check into this and see if you did indeed graduate... you might be needing that extra credit. Dreams mean something you know, haha!!! :)