Thursday, March 26, 2009

a memo to pug #2


To: Pug
From: Upper Management
Date: 3/26/09
RE: Performance Review

Dear Pug,

Below is your most recent performance review.

1. Job Skills/Performance- Could be improved upon. You're still in need of consistent reminders that you are in fact a dog and not royalty. However, you have recently mastered taking a nap during the day which has greatly increased the productivity of those around you.

2. Communication- Needs improvement. No need to bark in people's ears.

3. Problem Solving- Excellent. You figured out how to pull an entire load of laundry off the dryer as well as your ability to remove the cap off a water bottle in under 10 seconds. Although not encouraged it's impressive.

4. Supervision- Unsatisfactory. You're too curious.

5. Cuteness- Outstanding. You get away with anything with those big eyes and head tilts.

Overall, Excellent!

Love,
Girl

P.S. We're not AIG so no bonuses this year. Sorry.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Hilarious!!!

Kristin said...

Overall, I'd say Pug scored way better than my mutt!

Niki said...

Haha so funny!

suzanneelizabeths.com said...

loved this...may have to try it with my two yorkies who by turns ignore me or wake me too early in the morning.

Jenna said...

I am just now getting to read this, but I LOVE it. Too funny!!

Heather said...

You are too funny!!! I love the P.S.!!! Have a great weekend!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Now it could be worse -- you could have a pup with no personality!

Heather said...

that was funny and cute!

Unknown said...

This cracked me up -- great picture too!

Dads(2) said...

way too cute!