Monday, November 24, 2008

made with some buttery love

That Paula Deen most definitely knows what she's talking about. Her sour cream muffin recipe is hands down one of my favorites. It screams delicious buttery-ness. I love mine with some strawberry jam or next to a bowl of chili. And it's just the easiest thing to make I promise.


Here's the recipe:
2 cups self-rising flour
2 sticks melted butter (oh yeah these are by the way not diet friendly)
1/2 pint of sour cream (use lite...you know got to keep it healthy)

Mix together & bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes in a muffin tin. No need to grease up the pan before hand and I as a side note I usually cut this recipe in half if it's just boy and I. We don't want a butter overdose.

Oh, and I'm twittering. My updates are on the left hand side. Thanks for the encouragement...I'm feeling very hip now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Yummy I love bread of any kind!

Heather said...

Your food posts always add 10 pounds! :) Can't wait to try this!

Jenna said...

Oh yes. You had me at sour cream.

Lee said...

Ahhh! Noo! I'm on a diet! You can't do this to me!
Evil, evil! Shun!
Oh fine. I'll have some.

And someone needs to tell me what twittering is.

Unknown said...

you do realize i just gained 12 pounds looking at that picture.

happy thanksgiving!

Lauren said...

Yum. Yum. And YUM! Those sounds DELISH!

Shannon said...

Sounds really good and really easy!!