Friday, April 4, 2008

Caution: Highly Yummy


I got a few inquiries on my previous post about one of my favorite snacks. I pour this incredibly delicious raspberry chipotle jelly over cream cheese and then dig into it with low fat wheat thins. It's pure bliss in a bottle I must say. My favorite raspberry chipotle sauce is made by Fischer & Wieser called "The original roasted raspberry chipotle". I usually keep a jar in the house because we're beyond addicted. It is not uncommon for me to toss some of this on an ounce of cream cheese and call it lunch. 300 calories of pure satisfaction. It's made in Texas so I'm able to get it in few boutiques and select grocery stores. I googled it and found their website, but it doesn't say where they carry it. It's about $7 a bottle, but the jelly goes a long way.

Happy Snacking!

5 comments:

girlmomx3 said...

Indeed yummy. Great on grilled chicken too. You can buy it at Central Market. The last time I stocked up was 5.99 a bottle.
Smiles,
jane

I found your site on CTC site! =)

Heather said...

I'm guessing you are in the clouds today since you guys won last night. My hubs is not too thrilled with the loss! :)

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Oh my....I LOVE chipotle over cream cheese.

mattie said...

You can get a big ole' bottle of this at Costco! Love it!

Aubs said...

Oh my goodness....that stuff is sooooo good! I've also had jalapeno jelly over cream cheese which is amazing too!! (not that i guess you care now but anyway...)