Monday, February 25, 2008

Tarje Boutique

I think Gary Chapman should extend his book and add in Target as a love language. Because that is for sure mine. Target's my therapy...oh how I love it so. I mean there is no other place on earth where you can purchase damask curtains and dog food in one place. I do believe I could spend a whole day there.

The other day I ran into Target for the essentials, toliet paper, paper towels, toothpaste and I just about fell over in the new converse aisle at all the new cute things.

Look at this darling top. Love it Love it Love it. Just with jeans not loving the skirt look and maybe a pair of the cute white converse shoes to match. The shoes are like the cherry on top, they're so fun.

And I might just need a pink pair as well. Because well every girl needs a pink pair of converse tennis shoes. Maybe with a cute pair of denim bermudas too.


Oh Target you are a dear good friend.

11 comments:

Tam said...

Target mesmerizes me! I love it too! I was there 4 days in a row last week. That can't be good! But it was! Yes, it was oh so good! And truthfully, I can browse for hours and dream and be contented with out buying anything. Occasionally =o

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I totally love it too. When I was sad, I used to go to Target and walk up and down the aisles and find things on sale and then feel better. How sick is that?!?? :) I have had to curb that a little to stick to a budget, b/c it is easy to buy a whole lot of little things that add up to $50!!

Heather said...

Oh girl I do love Tarje! It is our friend, our BFF if you will :) I could spend a lot of time there if my kids would not get so cranky :)

Anonymous said...

i HEART target!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

OK, YES! I saw the Converse shoes at Target the other night and spent 30 minutes trying them all on! Way to go, Target!

Page said...

Yes, I know what you mean! I ADORE Target and don't know what I did before this store existed...where did my mom shop???

Lauren said...

Oh girl... Don't even get me started on Target! LOVE IT!!! It is like therapy to me! Those shoes and that shirt are so, so cute!!!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I could have written that post myself! Yay for reading your blog! When my husband and I were first married (5 years ago), we lived right next to a Super Target (heaven on earth) - and he still blames that location on the reason we went through our wedding money so fast! Oops! :0)

Jenn said...

I'm enjoying your blog. Target is just as much therapy as starting my blog has been. And, oh, the clearance aisles...can't pass them without taking a look. The only thing that makes it better is slurping down a large fountain Dr. Pepper from the food court. :)

Erin Ward said...

I got those shoes in brown. I love those pink ones!

Anonymous said...

Good blog.! Got a pair of Converse all star shoes for this spring/summer and also done lots of shopping for spring from Target.